Wine, Beer & Culinary Festival – April 17, 2020
There is no charge to be a restaurant booth at the Wine, Beer & Culinary Festival. Your donation of food for 500-700 people is the only entry/admission required. Please complete the form below to apply.
CULINARY SPONSOR COMMITMENT FORM
Submit or Return the following by Friday, April 3, 2020 or earlier.
Logos, biography, event permit & proof of insurance should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Restaurants) and include your Organization name.
- Signed/Submitted Culinary Sponsor Commitment Form
- Vector formatted logo in both color and B&W
- Professional Biography of your chef and/or organization
- Copy of appropriate special event catering permit from MCES. If you have a current catering permit, you are still required by MCES to fill out a special event application. In this case, please provide both a copy of your current catering permit and a copy of the special event application you have completed and submitted.
- Completed Event Logistics Form
- Proof of General Liability Insurance ($1 million coverage/naming “Festival Of Lights” as additionally insured).
In order to avoid any last minute permit delays, please submit a copy of your general liability insurance and catering permit along with this completed form by Friday, April 3rd, 2020.
- Provide Culinary samples from 6:30-10:30pm, including staff (at least 21 years of age with valid ID) and the equipment necessary to prepare and serve your samples. The Wine, Beer & Culinary Festival’s estimated attendance is 450-500 guests.
- Restaurant sponsor will provide all plates, napkins and utensils necessary to serve their samples to guests.
- Notify FOL within 30 days of event of any changes to our mutual understanding or circumstances that may preclude fulfillment of Sponsor’s commitment.
Load in Time: Your load-in time is 4:00pm at Foothills Golf Course
- If your space is located on the West Patio and lawn area, you will park in the West parking lot and move vehicles to the lower lot when unloaded.
- If your space is on the East Patio you will offload in the front drive and then move your vehicles to the lower West parking lot.
EVENT TIME: 6:30-10:30PM
TEARDOWN: Begins at 10:30PM
25TH ANNUAL WINE, BEER & CULINARY FESTIVAL
CULINARY SPONSOR BENEFITS
In appreciation of your generous support as a Culinary Sponsor, Festival of Lights will provide:
ORGANIZATION RECOGNIZED WITHIN/ON:
- FOL Facebook Page/6000+ Followers*
- Sponsors logo, link, chefs photo & biography on folaz.org*
- Recognition & Logo on all event posters, website, social media & newspaper ads*
- Two (2) Beer & Wine Tickets
EVENT DAY PROVISIONS
FOR YOUR BOOTH DURING BEER & WINE, YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Two (2) 6ft tables with linens
- Signage to promote your booth
- Signage describing menu samples at booth
- MCES-required hand wash station
- Adequate electrical power and access to generators
- Opportunity to provide info & promotions to guests throughout the evening
- Ten (10) wristbands to kids rides at Kick Off Party in the Fall (value $100)
- Five (5) pairs of Tavern tickets for Kick Off Party in the Fall (value $60)
*Publishing deadlines apply.