Bringing Ahwatukee Together Since 1995
DATE: Saturday, November 30, 2019
LOCATION: Desert Foothills Park
Ahwatukee’s biggest family fun festival features community entertainment all day long! Enjoy live music, performances, and two parades — a pet parade and a motorcycle parade.
Carnival rides, a corn hole tournament, and the Marketplace Street Fair provide family fun for everyone.
The Festival of Lights Kick Off Party will keep you and your out-of-town guests busy all day! Besides…who really wants to leave Phoenix in the winter? (The average high temperature on this day is 71º)
Would you like to perform for thousands of raving fans at this year’s Kick-Off Party?
We are now accepting applications for bands, choral groups and performance groups who would like to entertain our crowds on one of the two entertainment areas.
- The Festival Stage features a full sound system and is arranged for bands, choral groups and small performance groups to entertain from noon to 9 p.m.
- The Candy Lane Pavilion provides ample area for dance, theatre, acrobatics and large groups to perform from noon to 6:30 p.m.
HURRY! Only two time slots left for Candy Lane. Festival Stage slots are filled.
10 reasons you should attend this year’s Kick Off Party!
- Admission is FREE!
- More than 30 Rides and inflatables entertain the kids ($20 buys an all-day wristband, or you can buy individual attraction tickets)
- The Tavern Beer and Wine Garden TV screens show the college games for your viewing pleasure.
- Two community entertainment stages present live music and performances headlined by local favorite Tripwire!
- Nearly 100 vendors showcase their wares in our Marketplace Street Fair. Perfect for holiday shopping!
- Parades! Pets parading across the stage and a lighted motorcycle parade of nearly 100 riders.
- Visit Santa!
- Restaurants and Food Trucks galore.
- Get everyone out of the house on a long holiday weekend!
- Support for local charities and the million white lights on Chandler Boulevard during the holiday season.
Become a Sponsor
WINE & BEER TASTING EVENT
DATE: April 17, 2020
LOCATION: Foothills Golf Club
Our spring wine and beer tasting festival is as fun for the grown-ups as the Kick-Off Party is for families! Every spring, you are invited to join 500 of your fellow neighbors for a fun night out at Foothills Golf Club.
This event features food, music and fun while raising funds to support the Festival of Lights and the local charities who benefit. You can donate or participate in our silent auction and do good while having fun!
Check back in January for more information and to get involved.
Get IN Touch
Want to see more?
Festival of Lights Association
4605 E. Chandler Blvd. #110-125
Phoenix, AZ. 85048