Bringing Ahwatukee Together Since 1995
the Festival of Lights
The Festival of Lights is a non-profit 501c3 corporation. It has been an integral part of our great Ahwatukee Foothills community organizing the:
- Annual Wine & Beer Tasting Festival in April
- Holiday Lights Kick Off Party the Saturday after Thanksgiving
- Million White Lights Display along Chandler Boulevard during the holiday season.
KICK-OFF PARTY SPONSORSHIP
The Festival of Lights is looking for sponsors to support the 24th Annual Holiday Lights Kick Off Party on November 30th. The long-standing tradition of this free family event brings thousands of people to visit the hundreds or artisans, crafters and local businesses annually with attendance typically exceeding 15,000. Activities include:
- North Pole Activity Zone with rides, bounce houses and Santa
- Two stages offering both local and professional entertainment
- Restaurant Row promoting our local dining options
- Wine & Beer Tasting Tavern
- Marketplace with over 100 vendors
- Motorcycle Lighted Parade
- And much more.
Sponsorship comes in many forms and with investments for every budget and interest, there is a level for your business or organization to be involved. Our event offers you:
- Access to an established customer base of event attendees
- Print and electronic promotional efforts to support the event
- Banner placement and verbal acknowledgement at event
- Extensive social media advertising
- Hyperlink to your website from FOLAZ.org.
We would appreciate the chance to talk with you about the many opportunities to work with the Festival of Lights. In order to maximize your business’s exposure, don’t delay in confirming your sponsorship.
Get IN Touch
Want to see more?
Festival of Lights Association
4605 E. Chandler Blvd. #110-125
Phoenix, AZ. 85048